Handbook of Virtual Humans - N. Magnenat-Thalmann, D. Thalmann - Librairie Eyrolles
Language English View all editions Prev Next edition 3 of 3. Subjects Virtual reality. Artificial intelligence. Summary "Written by leading experts in the area, the Handbook of Virtual Humans covers the basic principles through to state-of-the-art and advanced concepts in this field. Engineers, researchers and developers in computer graphics, computer animation, virtual reality and game development will all find this reference indispensable.
Contents Machine derived contents note: Foreword.
- Associated Data?
- Handbook of Virtual Humans / Edition 1;
- ÙØµÙ Ø§ÙÙ ÙØªØ¬;
- From Protest to Pragmatism: The Unionist Government and North-South Relations from 1959–72.
Notes Formerly CIP. Includes bibliographical references p.
Virtual Humans publications
View online Borrow Buy Freely available Show 0 more links Set up My libraries How do I set up "My libraries"? Deakin University Library.
Monash University Library. Open to the public ; None of your libraries hold this item.
Found at these bookshops Searching - please wait We were unable to find this edition in any bookshop we are able to search. These online bookshops told us they have this item:. Tags What are tags?
Jan M. Allbeck, Ph.D.
Search all titles Search all collections. Your Account Logout.
- Handbook of Virtual Humans: Nadia Magnenat-Thalmann, Daniel Thalmann: ipeqecelid.tk: Panworld Global.
- Account Options;
- Fundamentos Fisicos De La Ingenieria - Electridad y electronica?
- Differentiable manifolds and quadratic forms;
Virtual Humans. Edition 1st Edition. First Published Pages pages.
http://nn.threadsol.com/133528-how-i.php Export Citation.